Na naléhaní píšu tedy i s čím spokojena jsem…

• With my weight
• With some of my school results
• With my honey

Mno..moc mi to nejde. Nevím proč. Z nějakého záhadného důvodu je snadnější psát ta negativa. Možná se spíš zaměřím na to KDY jsem VERY SATISFIED:

• When I am with my honey
• When I am beautifully dressed
• When I am beautifully sun-tanned
• When I have successful up-date
• When I wrote something good
• When somebody is proud on me
• When somebody takes care about me
• When I can sleep how long I want (and who I want with:o))
• When I can give advice to somebody
• When I eat something good
• When I have tidy room
• When I can speak with Verunka and Iva
• When I can shopping
• When I am reading nice book
I know I wrote it above but I must say it again:
• When I am with my honey
• When I cooked something delicious
• When I am trying to start a car
• When I am swimming in swimming-bath or in a sea
• When my cell or QIP pip;)
• When I am sunbathing
• When I am beautiful
• When I have some comment
• When I am in a theater
• When I am making pleasure to someone close
• When somebody commend me
• When I hear “I love you”, “I need you”
• When relations between Evka, Marky and me are all right
• When I …

Ok..I lost my taste to find some satisfying things. It is very very very difficult. I am globally generally satisfied, I am happy,… So I am not so good writer as I thought.. However, Kafka (Čapka, KSA) said it: “Slova jsou ten nejhorší komunikační prostředek. Slova tě zradí. “ Yes! YES, it true! :-P

P.S.: Incidentally, frankly - I am satisfied when I am with my Tom!
P.S.S.: ...When I am staring to cell of my boyfriend and the white wheel is running up and down. I love it! It makes me very satisfied! :-D