• With my life
• With my muscles (resp. NO muscles)
• With my self-discipline (resp. NO self-discipline)
• With my taste in music and musical knowledge
• With my financial position
• With spending of my leisure
• With some of my school results
• With my parents
• With my access to food
• With my body
• With my laziness
• With my ambition (resp. NO ambition)
• With my fault-finding of my friends
• With my hair
• With the number of my friends
• With my endless lying
• With my spending of money
• With my endless overeating of chocolate
• With no sports in my life
• With my reading of books (I must read more more more)
• With my knowledge of English
• With my late getting up and oversleeping
• With the fact that I have never been in my P.T. at 7.00a.m.
• With the fact that I have seen little of theatre performance in NDM
• With my little general knowledge
• With I haven’t got part-time job and I am not able to go get it
• With my bad physical condition
• With my doubts
• With my hot-headed doubts about my honey
• With my requests to Tom
• With my moods
    …Blast it! I could go on and go on and go on… I should also write my huge SATISAFACTION..   It could be little bit more optimistic..maybe..